August 25, 2005

MOMA Podcast

If you've been following my posts so far (which I have no reason to presume because I've yet to see a single comment) you may think I've no place in my heart for modern art. To be completely honest, I have no idea where in my heart modern art lives. But somewhere in there a small corner is carved out that entertains from time to time a few modern pieces. Most of them get shuttled out of that corner rather quickly. Nevertheless, some get stored their permanently, rising to the position of being a part of the permanent collection of my heart.

I've said all that to explain my interest in the MOMA. Particularly, I've just discovered that the MOMA has a podcast. Interstingly, you won't find it advertised on their site. I don't know why. I came across it browsing throught the 'New and Notable' podcasts in iTunes. Check it out and you too might find something for your own permanent collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are pretty timid about joining in conversations when none is present yet. You might try to get some friends of yours to seed the conversation, and set some precedent. Then, other people will know how to fit their comments in... The internet's a big place.

Tom DeForest said...

Good point. Feel free to send your friends by;)